Join us for an exciting Retreat in Bali
BLISS IN BALI 2019
July 18th – July 30th 2019
Enjoy a HEALTHY, REJUVENATING & LIFE CHANGING experience in Bali!
While TRANSFORMING yourself through VARIOUS HOLISTIC PRACTICES, you will be inspired by this UNIQUE CULTURE that will imprint your HEART & MIND!
This MAGICAL dream trip of a lifetime includes:
- Transfers from / to airport – We’ve got you covered (we will have you personally picked up from the airport regardless of your flight)
- 10 nights accommodation
surrounded by the spectacular beauty of Bali (two BEAUTIFUL resorts that were hand picked for our group).
- 10 days of HEALTHY, DELICIOUS, and NUTRITIOUS organic food (customized and prepared for our group)
- Four AMAZING excursions with an authentic BALI feel including a welcome Fire Ceremony, Boating, a Water Purification Ceremony in the Holy Temple, and a full day of Culture and Balinese activties (including the Famous Water Temple, Yoga in the Palace, Waterfalls, White Sanded Beaches, etc).
- Daily Kundalini YOGA Daily KUNDALINI YOGA, GONG Meditation, Chanting, Breath Work, Chakra Cleanings
- INTENTION setting Creative Writing, NLP (Neurologistic Programming), Vision Mapping, Life Coac
AND SO MUCH MORE… special classes, private sessions, and workshops, too!
– About Your Hosts –
Jiwan Kaur | Master Kundalini Yoga Teacher
E-RYT 500 Level 2 Kundalini, Hatha, and Prenatal Teacher Trainer. Jiwan is also certified is sound therapy and blends chanting, crystals ans signing blows and the sacred sounds of the gong to promote healing and peace within. Jiwan has led numerous international corporate, and yoga events and offered hundreds of classes, workshops and retreats since 2003.
Wendi Blum – Science, Spirituality, and Success Consultant
Wendi Blum is a growth and strategy mentor to high achieving entrepreneurs. Besides tools and tactics for long term success, she works with individuals and businesses in building the mindset and habits that are paramount for stunning success. Wendi is also a published author of 5 books an speaks globally on high performance, positive habits creation, and creating your very best life.
About BALI: Our DREAMY Destination… close your eyes and IMAGINE any of these free-time activities…
- Where mythological deities preside over sacred temples and local legends waft through ancient palaces, the mystical and exotic history of the “Island of Gods: mingles amid a diverse secular heritage of arts, music, dance, and crafts.
- Get outside for your daily dose of sun, sand, sea, and surfing and you’ll find yourself right in the heart of Bali.
- In our own world of natural splendors set in the Indonesian archipelago, go from a day of basking on a stunning beach to browsing the island’s most eclectic collections of art, crafts, dining, and shopping just steps from our extraordinary tropical setting.
- The chicest enclave in Bali where the sunshine is golden and the nightlife scintillates, your days and nights revolve around an ever-evolving mix of excitement, whether you’re staying in or going all out.
- Go paragliding off breathtaking cliffs or take the plunge with the adrenaline rush of bungy-jumping and sky-
diving. If you just can’t get enough of the water, the surf is always up, and or you can make a splash with kayaking orwhite-water rafting.
- Trek across mountains terraced with padi fields or go underwater and explore this side of the life on a diving or snorkelingexpediti
- If you have your game on, tee off at one of the island’s gorgeous golf courses or try your hand at sport fishing.
Explore Bali’s largest and holiest temple, Pura Besakie, where you can pay homage as the sun rises — the ultimate Balinese experience. At Goa Gajah, a grotto of elaborate stone carvings dated to the ninth century, immerse yourself in historical spirituality before learning more about it at Pacifica Art Museum, Museum Rudana, and Purl Lukisan.
- Balinese culture comes alive through the magical synchronicity of its music and highly stylized dances, not to mention waves of colorful batik and ethnic art.
- Visit artisans and craftsmen
at the Ubud Art Village, where you can also learn these heritage skills, or browse the galleries to curate your personal collection.
- If your shopping stamina is still going strong, the Discovery Shopping Mall, Bali Collection Shopping Gallery, and Mall Bali Galeria should round out your retail reconnaissance.