~Aquarian Sadhana on the beach ~ Kundalini Yoga & Meditation
with Jiwan Kaur
JOIN us each 2nd Saturday of the month ON HOLLYWOOD BEACH 4:30am
Directions : coming from Hollywood Blvd go South on A1A just past the Summit take a left onto Jefferson St. go right into parking lot and you will see my gold jeep that says Sat Nam on the back.
please contact me with any questions
“WE CALL THE TIME WE SPEND ON OUR MAINTENANCE SADHANA. IT IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF LIFE. IF YOU DO YOUR SADHANA YOUR MIND CAN TAKE THE PRESSURE. IT WILL GUIDE YOU AND GROOM YOU PROPERLY.” YB
~ 5am – 7am Yoga & Meditation
*You may come at 4:30 for the reading of Japji (copies will be provided for those who wish to join in chanting) or at 5am for the yoga and meditation practice.
“Sadhana means a practice of self-discipline that allows one to express the Infinite within one’s self. It is a time each day to notice the patterns that lead away from higher consciousness and to transcend those patterns.
Sadhana is a conscious activity. We consciously choose to rise up, to exercise the body, and to meditate. Each day is different. Each day, we are different, every 72 hours all the cells of the body totally change. Sickness comes and goes. Motivation waxes and wanes, but through all the flux of life, through all the variations of the mind and heart, we consciously choose to maintain a constant and regular practice.” -Yogi Bhajan
Why should one practice Sadhana?
The one who does Sadhana build him/herself such a powerful personality, he can conquer anything! That is why I do my own Sadhana. I have been doing it for years. I do it even now. Some people ask me, “you are a Master, why do you do Sadhana?” I say, “to remain a Master!” -Yogi Bhajan
Sadhana is not a yoga class, although a Kundalini Yoga kriya as taught by Yogi Bhajan will be a part of every Sadhana.
There is no charge made for Sadhana although a donations will be appreciated to help build the Kundalini Yoga Community, organizing events, etc.
SEVEN STEPS OF HAPPINESS as given by Yogi Bhajan
- 1. Commitment.
- 2. Character. Commitment will give you character, all your facets, flaws and facts are under control. Yin Yang meet here. There is balance. It is not you who wins in the end, it is your character. Are your life habits demoting of promoting this?
- 3. Dignity. Character will give you dignity, people start liking, trusting and respecting you.
- 4. Divinity. This will give you divinity, where people have no duality or fear about you.
- 5. Grace. Divinity will give you grace, a person of grace is gracious and has no hidden agendas.
- 6. The Power To Sacrifice. This gives you the understanding of the power of sacrifice, you can stand pain for other people.
- 7. Happiness. Each sacrifice will give you happiness.